« Home | No wonder everyone thinks I'm crazy » | Tina, you fat lard, come get some DINNER! » | a toque that doesn't cover your ears is simply a hat » | Um, first, Cherise got a blog! Go her! Second, I ... » | toast and tea » | Cold outside? Uh, heck yeah. I really pity anyone ... » | So, today wasn't a complete waste. I got some all ... » | Another giftcard for fashion! » | A year in review » | ...the heat of summer sunshine... »

Broken this fragile thing now

I haven't been out of this basement all day, and I'm insanely okay with that. Let's just say I'm looking forward to a lot of time here in the future. On the even upper side, my room is now clean. Well, clean-ish. You can walk and not trip on shoes, socks, sweaters, papers, cords, dishes, etc. It still definetly needs a vacuum, but I hate, absolutely hate the monster of a machine we have down here. In addition to cleaning my room, I also did dishes (be proud, very proud of me). I cleaned the bathroom somewhat, but that's not a big deal. Homework also got done. Not a whole lot, on account of getting sidetracked from reading. But still. Homework.

In about a month, I have a pretty big paper due. Am I freaking out already? Yes, yes I am.