« Home | Now, for something of substance... » | torn » | Ok, was today the best-ever time ever? I think so.... » | Broken this fragile thing now » | No wonder everyone thinks I'm crazy » | Tina, you fat lard, come get some DINNER! » | a toque that doesn't cover your ears is simply a hat » | Um, first, Cherise got a blog! Go her! Second, I ... » | toast and tea » | Cold outside? Uh, heck yeah. I really pity anyone ... »

attention grabbing title

Hm, well, while I have a small break between classes, I have to say that I really dispise Psychology class. Really, I like the subject, but I'm tired, oh so weary of my pseudo-liberal bush-bashing prof. He's not even technically a prof, in fact, he can't even keep control of his own classroom. Sigh. Only a couple more months and I'll be done with nonspecialized pretty much general classes. I think the university atmosphere is taking it's toll on me. Well at least some classes are. I'm just getting kinda sick of hearing how dumb Christians are when I'm guessing probably half of my classes were brought up this way (in a Christian home)...way to be passive everyone (including me)...

So now that the proper people have been alerted (well, except for well, the people I should actually let know I'm coming)...I'm going to Mexico for reading week! I'm so super excited to go! It actually was quite a difficult thing to sort out in my mind, given the road trip and all that cancelling it would entail. I'm sorry guys, but...well, I don't know. Anything I have to say would sound trite and meaningless. Anyway, I'm super pumped to have this opportunity, especially because I'm so new to the church and I just started foundations classes.

I'll be heading home in about two hours! I can't believe how pee-my-pants-excited I am to go home. I might OD on coffee though while I'm there.

(little bit obscure)
It's most difficult to see someone who you thought was in line with what you believed go the other way in exacted the same way we've both critisized others for doing in the past.
(/little bit obscure)