« Home | torn » | Ok, was today the best-ever time ever? I think so.... » | Broken this fragile thing now » | No wonder everyone thinks I'm crazy » | Tina, you fat lard, come get some DINNER! » | a toque that doesn't cover your ears is simply a hat » | Um, first, Cherise got a blog! Go her! Second, I ... » | toast and tea » | Cold outside? Uh, heck yeah. I really pity anyone ... » | So, today wasn't a complete waste. I got some all ... »

Now, for something of substance...

Well, I hope I come up with something here that'll be better to look at that all that you've been staring at lately. First off, I'd like to say that the library system doesn't work. Today, I looked up about 100 titles (from a list) on the system, many of which I knew would be checked out. Fine. The ones I found that weren't, fine I'll take one. But, going up to the second floor to find them (have you ever been there?? It's a maze! Many sleeping people on many tables). Anyway, I found the exact spots where these books should've been, but NONE of them were there. The whole time I was thinking....juuuuust my luck. Wow, nothing actually there for me. Just about to have legitimate reasons to actually start freaking out about my paper. But, then I just returned to a computer and requested ALL the books so that they'd pretty much get them for me :)...I know...super lazy. That was my frustrated story for the day.

Oh, and I actually got up in front of a class today and spoke. Well, for probably less than 30 seconds, but it wasn't too painful. AND...(an aside).....I think I've come to a decision. It'll be good. Just watch me. I can't be specific just yet, sorry. More people to talk to.

I think I'm going home this weekend.