« Home | and it's...okay » | Are you guys having a killer time? » | silly little story » | attention grabbing title » | Now, for something of substance... » | torn » | Ok, was today the best-ever time ever? I think so.... » | Broken this fragile thing now » | No wonder everyone thinks I'm crazy » | Tina, you fat lard, come get some DINNER! »

Wednesday!

Today's wednesday! Woo! As if you didn't know that and needed me to tell you. Of course you did. This just means that the week is pretty much over! Sweet! (imagine that in a napoleon kind-of-way, it sounds less geeky)

Tomorrow I've got an economics test that I'm sadly very unprepared for. I really don't know how I'll do...I guess we'll see.

An hour does not go by without the phone ringing...well, that is if someone isn't talking on it.

Oh, I just had a random thought: If you died right now, what would they bury you in? I'm not asking you your choice, but what would they pick out of your closet? Scary thought.