« Home | Are you guys having a killer time? » | silly little story » | attention grabbing title » | Now, for something of substance... » | torn » | Ok, was today the best-ever time ever? I think so.... » | Broken this fragile thing now » | No wonder everyone thinks I'm crazy » | Tina, you fat lard, come get some DINNER! » | a toque that doesn't cover your ears is simply a hat »

and it's...okay

Last night when I got home, I was going to write this entry, it was going to be good. I was overtired and feeling super wise. Oh, yeah, guys, you're really missin out on what's going on in this head, let me tell you. But, the internet was being an ass, and now MSN is, so now this allows me some ranting time. I really haven't done any of the mounds of homework I brought home with me. Which is alright I guess. I have most of this week in which I don't work much to do it in.

But yeah I was just having some thoughts on being the third wheel, and how it used to bother me a little, but now really it doesn't at all. Either I'm used to it, or I've accepted the fact that, if you're single, you are an automatic third wheel. Like, I've been a third wheel more times that I can count, and really, there's nothing you can do about it. Even if your friend promises, 'It won't be like that! I promise!' it still is. I had a super time yesterday though. We went out for supper, and then we went bowling and saw what Winkler people do on a Saturday night for fun *shudders*...oh well, I guess it's their life. I'm sure there are people who feel the exact same way about getting out of Winnipeg as we do about getting out of Winkler. Yup, there are people out there who will piss on your dreams as easily as you piss on others'. I guess change is all that everyone's craving. That's all I need, a little bit of change in my life every once in awhile and I'm happy. Okay, maybe I don't feel any way about getting out of Winkler, it doesn't really bother me. Where I am isn't really relative to how I feel, although I'm realizing proximity to my church does. Today I was wondering about staying home this summer, and I decided definetly that I'd still be going to church in the city. How can I help it? I'm in love.

Anyway, then I went to Gina's where we played in the snow a little while, played Clue (I won on pretty much accident, wild guess) and then we watched Wimbledon. Good stuff. Not really actually a movie I'd ever watch again, but just some fluff. I was considering going snowboarding today, isn't that scary? I don't think I'm ready yet though. Plus, I'd need a lot of attention so I wouldn't die.

Mmm, this song is good, it's called Undecided, by Jacynthe... here's some of it:

Been told one too many times
how I'm supposed to live my life
Fed up with those telling me

I can't be, what they want me to be
'cause I gotta find my answers.
I gotta let me be me!

I'm undecided, please don't tell me what to do,
with my life
I don't know where I'll be tomorrow
'cause I'm still undecided, undecided... today
If I could see into the future
then maybe I could understand
why I go through, what I go through
Maybe then I'd realize
Why life don't go the way I plan
Don't need to fight it, it's just another lesson

And just so ya'll aren't confused, the only people trying to tell me what to do with my life are my friends. Gets kinda frustrating. I know the song kinda sounds like I'm telling authority figures to get off, but really no, it's not.