« Home | silly little story » | attention grabbing title » | Now, for something of substance... » | torn » | Ok, was today the best-ever time ever? I think so.... » | Broken this fragile thing now » | No wonder everyone thinks I'm crazy » | Tina, you fat lard, come get some DINNER! » | a toque that doesn't cover your ears is simply a hat » | Um, first, Cherise got a blog! Go her! Second, I ... »

Are you guys having a killer time?

We made it home. Phewf. Ha, that's a funny word. Anyway, it only took us two hours to get home :) That's right, I've got mad skillz. Winter storm driving skills. Boys only want girlfriends who have skills. Ha, to those of you who haven't seen Napoleon Dynamite, first of all what's your problem, and second, there will be many things you won't understand from this point forward in history. If not...just go here.

So, my book finding dilemma is fixed. Well it wasn't so much dilemma as a...quadlemma. Wow, also a good word. Anyway, everything's all good thanks to my prof. Good times.

Build me a cake or somesing.