« Home | The walk home from school usually involves me talk... » | If you're thankful for anything today, please be t... » | Wednesday! » | and it's...okay » | Are you guys having a killer time? » | silly little story » | attention grabbing title » | Now, for something of substance... » | torn » | Ok, was today the best-ever time ever? I think so.... »

where are you?

I went to see The Notebook with Gina last night, and...as I expected...I cried...a lot. Of course. I read the book and was nearly sobbing by the last page. I really sound like an emotional wreak...I know, but it was a really sad movie. Well, really the only parts to me that were sad were dealing with Ally when she was old, and especially the parts where she'd remember, or she'd be confused. Like, can you even imagine? I cried so hard that I got a headache and was still crying by the time we got to Perkins. I'm finding it hard to happy lately. Joyful, yeah, I've been joyful, but never truly happy.

Argh..I need some time off...from life...

nice blog on canada fishing lodge remote more info here canada fishing lodge remote

Post a Comment