« Home | You know you're in trouble when.... » | Has your week ever just turned around from what yo... » | I just can't stay away from blogging... » | Today, driving home, I listened to the song Don't ... » | My bass feels seaworthy » | where are you? » | The walk home from school usually involves me talk... » | If you're thankful for anything today, please be t... » | Wednesday! » | and it's...okay »

It's official

This week is the week of the pint of ice cream. It just makes you feel better. Especially because it has chocolate chip cookie dough. Lots of ups and downs and I don't quite know what to do with them. Rae has been MIA since last night, and the only way I know she's been home in between is the candies on my desk and the laundry in the machine :P....how would I live without you Rae? I need someone to talk to. Argh. Have you ever been so worried about something, and you fret and frown, and then realize you should pray, and the moment your eyes close, your prayer is answered? Trust me, it's awesome.

And I...just finished the ice cream. :(