« Home | Today, driving home, I listened to the song Don't ... » | My bass feels seaworthy » | where are you? » | The walk home from school usually involves me talk... » | If you're thankful for anything today, please be t... » | Wednesday! » | and it's...okay » | Are you guys having a killer time? » | silly little story » | attention grabbing title »

I just can't stay away from blogging...

I wonder if I'll ever be upset enough to eat that whole pint of ice cream. As it is, I probably ate less that the suggested serving size. Earlier this evening though...I probably could've handled two. We had a Mexico meeting today and I think it went well. (probably the reason I didn't feel like eating all the ice cream) I'm listening to a CD they gave us of a bunch of spanish songs and I guess we'll be singing some of them. Spanish is pretty hard to learn, not that I've tried much of it yet. I'm so scared to go, yet I'm so excited for the things that will be accomplished through me. Plus I have this strange feeling that everything in my life that I'm feeling crappy about will somehow work itself out when I get back. Part of that has to do with getting my homework done before I leave though.