« Home | I just can't stay away from blogging... » | Today, driving home, I listened to the song Don't ... » | My bass feels seaworthy » | where are you? » | The walk home from school usually involves me talk... » | If you're thankful for anything today, please be t... » | Wednesday! » | and it's...okay » | Are you guys having a killer time? » | silly little story »

Has your week ever just turned around from what you thought it would be in almost an instant? I know I'm not forming completely coherent sentances right now, but it's okay :) One second you feel absolutely devastated, abandoned, wondering why God won't give you the one thing your heart aches for, and the next you wonder why you could've ever had those thoughts. I hope I never forget that. I've failed this week, failed badly. I've been uplifted though, pretty high.

And I've obviously changed this around a bit around here. I think I needed change, it's what I've been getting in life. Sorry if you think it's ugly :( I was also a little weary of haloscan although when I change again, it'll be back.