« Home | You know that question...how many licks does it ta... » | It's official » | You know you're in trouble when.... » | Has your week ever just turned around from what yo... » | I just can't stay away from blogging... » | Today, driving home, I listened to the song Don't ... » | My bass feels seaworthy » | where are you? » | The walk home from school usually involves me talk... » | If you're thankful for anything today, please be t... »

I think I need a puppy. Holly asked me whose shoulder I've been crying on through all this...answer...no one's, really. I think a puppy's all I need.

Hey Jenny,
i don't know whatz going on, but i ate a whole thing of ice cream two weeks ago... boo for that. anyway i just wanted to let you know that next year i'll be there physically to hold you when you cry, but for now you're in my prayers.
love you!

haha i'll be better then a puppy, sometimes i make my roomate supper :)

The blog looks great!

Puppies are good. Or something I found out last weekend, there's always those Build-A-Bear puppies you can custom design :)

- Neely

Thanks for the comments guys...I think I'm better...
*shows you my bandaid-ed heart*

Post a Comment