« Home | I'm back. I guess. Why is it so cold? I wore flipf... » | mexico » | tonight = weirdest night ever » | Kendra seems to think my room is messy. Not saying... » | beauty in the breakdown... » | I think I need a puppy. Holly asked me whose shoul... » | You know that question...how many licks does it ta... » | It's official » | You know you're in trouble when.... » | Has your week ever just turned around from what yo... »

but i still hate technology...

...always and forever. Seriously. Why does this kinda stuff happen to me? This morning when I woke up, it was eerily quiet. My computer was off. Which isn't...too weird. But the fact that it wouldn't turn on...that...that's kinda bothersome. So, I've got a bit of a problem anyway. And, I'm trying to to stress out about it too much. The only thing nagging my mind is the paper that I've got due on Monday, that I can't get to.

Well, I'm going to try to get some nappy time in before my silly psych experiment a bit later...