« Home | beauty in the breakdown... » | I think I need a puppy. Holly asked me whose shoul... » | You know that question...how many licks does it ta... » | It's official » | You know you're in trouble when.... » | Has your week ever just turned around from what yo... » | I just can't stay away from blogging... » | Today, driving home, I listened to the song Don't ... » | My bass feels seaworthy » | where are you? »

Kendra seems to think my room is messy. Not saying that it's not. Right now it's messier than it's been in a couple of weeks. Mostly because when I 'cleaned' up this weekend, everything got shoved in the closet and under the bed...haha. Now I can't find anything. But I don't know how she got that out of my last entry. Anyway...

Today I learned about walk-in clinics. See? I'm learning and becoming more independent. If my mom were here, I would've made her do everything. I learn the hard way this way though. Like you can make appointments. Yikes. 3 hours of waiting for a 30 second prescription, and then more waiting to get the prescription 'administered.' And all the while knowing it made not a whit of difference to my health in Mexico if I got it done or not. Great, huh? But eventually. Thursday, I'm taking Rae to Montana's for her birthday!!! Anyone's free to join us. for sure.

So far I've spent this week trying to get myself ready for what I'll be doing...I don't want to go and go and go and go, and then all of a sudden I have this huge shock that, wow I'm in Mexico now. I've still got a ton of stuff to do yet.

I didn't get it from your last entry that your room is messy, I was just writing and thinking of you, and I remembered that your room was messy too, I'm not the only one.

hmm, montana's?? rae's birthday?? i would love to join you!! but i have a paper due the next day, so we'll see... are you going to the one by st. vital? if i work really hard today, maybe i can come - but enjoy anyways!

LOL Montana's that sounds way too fun!!! let me know when you're going, i think i'm going a movie with kendra and lori but it'll be a late one. so i'll probably be able to join you before that

3 hours!! that's rediculous. the walk-in clinic in winkler takes 15min and the one in BC takes 20min. ya i'm a frequent clinic visitor... meh

Post a Comment