« Home | I've consumed more coffee in the last 24 hours tha... » | My compy's better! Betcha never even noticed I was... » | but i still hate technology... » | I'm back. I guess. Why is it so cold? I wore flipf... » | mexico » | tonight = weirdest night ever » | Kendra seems to think my room is messy. Not saying... » | beauty in the breakdown... » | I think I need a puppy. Holly asked me whose shoul... » | You know that question...how many licks does it ta... »

I spent today baking, and all I can say is...I won't do that again for a long time. And, does anyone have a good chocolate chip cookie recipe? Because no matter what I try, nothing turns out for me :(

Also, so much to say, but not the aprops time to say it. It goes unsaid, and you'll ask me why I didn't say anything sooner.

Within my heart a garden grows,
Wild with violets and fragrant rose,
Bright daffodils line the narrow path,
My footsteps silent has I pass.
I kneel in prayer to seek God's best.

For round my garden a fence stands firm,
To guard my heart so I can learn,
Who should enter and who should wait,
on the other side of that locked gate.
I clasp the key around my neck,
And I wonder if the time is yet.

If I unlocked the gate today
Would you enter? Or run away?

- Robin Jones Gunn

Have you tried the Nestle Toll House cookie recipe? I just made some this afternoon. They always turn out good for me.

are they for the bake sale at church of the rock tomorrow? michelle told me to make some stuff too, but i haven't decided for sure if i can go to moose lake PLUS i have no baking supplies! yesterday for house group we went swimming at days inn in steinbach! or should i say, melissa and i sat on the edge, fully clothed, judging the boys splashes and handstands :) we didn't have swimsuits out here. great time, though! talk to you later, jen dear.

I'm at home.
I miss joel.

Post a Comment