« Home | Yesterday, I played halo for the first time, don’t... » | I got Weakerthans tickets!!! I was already resigne... » | In response to Marcia's comment, no one's really t... » | Crazy? » | See, I was going to make some hamburger helper for... » | I spent today baking, and all I can say is...I won... » | I've consumed more coffee in the last 24 hours tha... » | My compy's better! Betcha never even noticed I was... » | but i still hate technology... » | I'm back. I guess. Why is it so cold? I wore flipf... »

It's finally warm enough outside to not actually need a jacket. That's actually pretty exciting for me. Winter's officially over...I think I'm in a completely different state of mind when there's snow on the ground. Not the beginning nice part when Christmas is, when everything's fluffy and light, and just getting cold and you're looking forward to holidays, but this part, when everything's dirty and gross and wet, and it just seems impossible to be happy. Argh.

yes! gotta love the weather!!! I walked home from school the other day...yes, all the way! It was so beautiful, I just had to try it! Thank God for spring!

Post a Comment