« Home | Crazy? » | See, I was going to make some hamburger helper for... » | I spent today baking, and all I can say is...I won... » | I've consumed more coffee in the last 24 hours tha... » | My compy's better! Betcha never even noticed I was... » | but i still hate technology... » | I'm back. I guess. Why is it so cold? I wore flipf... » | mexico » | tonight = weirdest night ever » | Kendra seems to think my room is messy. Not saying... »

In response to Marcia's comment, no one's really talked to me in ages. It's like a reunion everytime I see someone that I haven't seen in a couple of weeks. And just like I said to Gina when she asked when we could hang out...how does sometime in April sound? Maybe when finals are over? Yeah, I'm not really kidding.

Hi Jen,

Long time, no communication, for the past 6 days, I never read any blog neither did I visit mine.

Busy for the final papers as of now, the semester will end this month, so I better do all my paperworks.

I know God will help me by giving me strength and wisdom. He will ready listen to the cry of those who are suffering, not like my suffering now because of my negligent, but to the suffering of the victims of wars, political struggles, disasters etc.

I not suppose to give a sermon...

he...he...he...

Cheers,

Kelvin

Post a Comment