« Home | In response to Marcia's comment, no one's really t... » | Crazy? » | See, I was going to make some hamburger helper for... » | I spent today baking, and all I can say is...I won... » | I've consumed more coffee in the last 24 hours tha... » | My compy's better! Betcha never even noticed I was... » | but i still hate technology... » | I'm back. I guess. Why is it so cold? I wore flipf... » | mexico » | tonight = weirdest night ever »

I got Weakerthans tickets!!! I was already resigned to the fact that I wasn't going because ticketmaster was telling me they were sold out, but I tried again today and it worked!!! I'm pumped. Yes, I had to sacrifice the fact that Friday would've been better, but I've got a calculus exam on Saturday afternoon, so I must settle for Saturday night. No matter. But I bought 4 tickets. I'm not quite sure why. hmm. I only needed two.

jennie most dear
when is this supposed concert!!?? ooh, and i sent the t-shirt with eva, annie will have received it two days ago! enjoy your tickets! and your day, and whatever else you have to enjoy...;)

Have a blast and if you take pictures at the concert, post them :)

thanks guys! i plan on it!

Jen,

Any chance you could spare the other two? I'm in San Francisco, coming up to Winnipeg this weekend for my friends's 40th birthday and I'd love to take him to the show. If you're willing to sell the other two, please let me know...I'll pay extra!

Neil
neilham@pacbell.net
(415) 682-9059

Post a Comment