« Home | I got Weakerthans tickets!!! I was already resigne... » | In response to Marcia's comment, no one's really t... » | Crazy? » | See, I was going to make some hamburger helper for... » | I spent today baking, and all I can say is...I won... » | I've consumed more coffee in the last 24 hours tha... » | My compy's better! Betcha never even noticed I was... » | but i still hate technology... » | I'm back. I guess. Why is it so cold? I wore flipf... » | mexico »

Yesterday, I played halo for the first time, don’t ask me why, I’m not quite sure myself. But, I have to admit that it’s pretty cool that you can connect two xboxes and shoot at each other. I just had to figure out which way was up and which way was not. And, consequently, I was probably shot, sniped, slashed, etc, at least 20 times for every lucky kill that I had. Wow, I sound so morbid, and at first I could barely keep my eyes on the screen. Heh. It’s what happens. It was a long long Easter weekend. How was yours? It was probably the first Easter Sunday in probably ever that I didn’t go to church. Shame on me, I know.

Tomorrow me and Dallas are taking Nyk (Nyck?) to the children’s museum. I actually think it’s going to be pretty entertaining. Well, plus spending time with only the cutest kid in the world doesn’t hurt either. Now I just need to finish my silly paper tonight, given that my library books were recalled for tomorrow :P.

I feel so out of touch with everyone now. I didn’t really see anyone when I was home for the weekend, besides of course seeing people at Superstore, which is always good. Oh, and I got a new bed, well a sofa bed thinger…and I’ve decided that this summer I’m really going to paint my room. It’s going to be pale yellow, and then I’ll get blue fabrics etc etc…yeah trading spaces. I’m finally inspired. Not like I’ll be spending much time in there but, it’s something to do.

okay seriously here. you should have come out to our church for easter!! me and the girls led worship and everything! eric (of all people!) actually came! very random. i hope you had a good weekend, mine was insanely busy but very good. will i see you at church of the rock this weekend??? you should come to home group on wednesday for kicks! you should. okay, so now that this is an essay, i'll say bye! and hope to see you soon.... :)

Yes, marce, I know, I should've gone to any church on Sunday. But I didn't want to go to my parents' church, and i figured why would i go to church in winkler if it wasn't wbmc? eh. and yeah, i've budgeted some time to come to home group...or at least i'm thinking about it ;) and...i'm not sure about this weekend yet...i was thinking of going to the saturday service. hah.

Mmm... so what?

Post a Comment