« Home | I am a flower quickly fadingHere today and gone to... » | You know, the funniest part of the drive back to W... » | A couple of weeks ago we went on a young adults re... » | The ice we played broom ball on.our broomball team... » | It's finally warm enough outside to not actually n... » | Yesterday, I played halo for the first time, don’t... » | I got Weakerthans tickets!!! I was already resigne... » | In response to Marcia's comment, no one's really t... » | Crazy? » | See, I was going to make some hamburger helper for... »

In honour of being home, and trying out my parents' new scanner, I present to you..."WC" the pig outside of the bathroom of the place we were staying in Mexico.

what a cute pig!! i love pigs!!

jen, why do you have to be away in winkler? yesterday at house group we ate lots of food, and we had about half the people! and don and crystal are engaged!!! very exciting, long, story. i heard michelle's story too - it's a gooder. cute pig :) enjoy your time at home...is everything melted in winkler/on the fields? cuz then it will really be spring to me!

Aw, I love hearing engagement stories! Michelle's is really good...I am sorry I wasn't there, but I'm not sorry I'm home. *sigh*...I'm pretty sure all the snow is gone...but I can't be sure. You'll have to come see for yourself:P

Post a Comment