« Home | You know, the funniest part of the drive back to W... » | A couple of weeks ago we went on a young adults re... » | The ice we played broom ball on.our broomball team... » | It's finally warm enough outside to not actually n... » | Yesterday, I played halo for the first time, don’t... » | I got Weakerthans tickets!!! I was already resigne... » | In response to Marcia's comment, no one's really t... » | Crazy? » | See, I was going to make some hamburger helper for... » | I spent today baking, and all I can say is...I won... »

I am a flower quickly fading
Here today and gone tomorrow
A wave tossed in the ocean
A vapor in the wind
Still You hear me when I'm calling
Lord, You catch me when I'm falling
And You've told me who I am
I am Yours, I am Yours

i like that song. i like jennie. always and forever :) how about i call you tonight, hey? annie e-mailed me, we should chat.

Post a Comment