« Home | In honour of being home, and trying out my parents... » | I am a flower quickly fadingHere today and gone to... » | You know, the funniest part of the drive back to W... » | A couple of weeks ago we went on a young adults re... » | The ice we played broom ball on.our broomball team... » | It's finally warm enough outside to not actually n... » | Yesterday, I played halo for the first time, don’t... » | I got Weakerthans tickets!!! I was already resigne... » | In response to Marcia's comment, no one's really t... » | Crazy? »

Wow, so, okay, I start my new job tomorrow. Tomorrow! Even I wasn't expecting that. Crazy crazy times. Now, I'm just worried concerned about having enough time to study, but I suppose this calls for me to kick into my awesome time management skillz. Wicked awesome skillz. Yeah, so apparently Annie won't make it, and is in Germany for these weeks, or whenever. Sad, so sad...I'll have to sell off your guys' tickets...Oh well... :)

It is admittedly strange to be at home...kinda feels like I'm at a stranger's house, or that I'm not staying permanently (well, technically I guess I'm not). I can't wait for summer to start!

Every once in awhile, you need to take stock of your life, and despite the no-money-can't-pay-credit-card-no-gas-in-the-tank-no-money-for-fun-stuff blues, you gotta think, life's awesome. It just is.

So, now for your entertainment, me as an object of amusement:

i should have called about the tickets...sorry :) my hands were really sticky, cuz i was trying to wax my legs, and frankly, it's the messiest thing i've ever done! i kept getting stuck to everything and then it got cold and didn't spread...it might be a relaxing activity if someone ELSE did it for me! anyways, i love the picture, pancake-head, and what's your new job?

hehe, pancake head...that's what i always call that pic. Anywho...my new job is monarch!! woo to a whole summer of not bothering with manicures! (not really like i would anyway...)

Post a Comment