« Home | craziest week ever » | Just because it seems I have a little bit of energ... » | Because sometimes, you just need to take over the ... » | Wow, so, okay, I start my new job tomorrow. Tomorr... » | In honour of being home, and trying out my parents... » | I am a flower quickly fadingHere today and gone to... » | You know, the funniest part of the drive back to W... » | A couple of weeks ago we went on a young adults re... » | The ice we played broom ball on.our broomball team... » | It's finally warm enough outside to not actually n... »

define:

I was about to sit down and write a really profound entry when Eric signed onto MSN and it turns out he was in osbourne at a cyber cafe. Hey, I'm not really studying, so I figure we should hang out. We walk around the village, where I see more people asking for money than I ever have in Winnipeg. Anyway, I call Gina, cuz she's someone we have in common, and it turns out she has moved already! So we get to see her new place, and it's super nice, I really like it. Then we went to Baked Expectations for supper, which was good. Anyway...I think I had these profound thoughts to write about before, and now I'll just have to write about something else. Now that we've had a grade 10 conversation about who we 'like'.

So, we were talking about how nothing is random. Like when you really think about it, almost everything is kinda deliberate. But, that also brings into question how you define the word 'random'...like do you say it's random when you find out that someone you know also knows someone else you know? Or, like when you see someone you hadn't planned on seeing? Or when your waiter(ess) bears the name of the same person you're talking about? (sorry)

Oh! I talked to Annie on MSN today as well! She was in the swiss alps. Very exciting. Tomorrow (well, i guess now, or today) she'll be taking a train to...amsterdam, spending the night in the airport and then flying home! I'm so excited to see her!

Love the new design!

i'm so excited to see annie too! are you still in the city? cuz i have nothing to do tomorrow night...i'll call you or something, k?

Thanks Neely! I like it a bit myself... :)
Yes Marce! I'm here and totally wanting to do something with you...I'll be in a celebratory mood because I'll be done History FOREVER!!!!!

woot! see you tonight :)

Post a Comment