« Home | Just because it seems I have a little bit of energ... » | Because sometimes, you just need to take over the ... » | Wow, so, okay, I start my new job tomorrow. Tomorr... » | In honour of being home, and trying out my parents... » | I am a flower quickly fadingHere today and gone to... » | You know, the funniest part of the drive back to W... » | A couple of weeks ago we went on a young adults re... » | The ice we played broom ball on.our broomball team... » | It's finally warm enough outside to not actually n... » | Yesterday, I played halo for the first time, don’t... »

craziest week ever

well, at least the one involving the least amount of coherent thought. And I only worked four out of five days. Now I'm back in the city, one exam down, two more to go. Now this feels like normal life again, just sitting here in the dank dark basement up too late again. Rachael already asleep. Life as I know it. I wrote an exam today and I don't know if it went well. I don't think so. Well, as long as i get a 'B' I'm happy. Oh! I checked my marks online today and I got an A+ in calculus!!! Go me!!!! I guess you know if you've been online at all. But it seriously made my day :D

So I spent the week grinding...building some serious neck and wrist muscle (the most attractive muscles!!! (you have to know i'm kidding)), and now I guess i won't be grinding anymore. First I felt really guilty because of all the people who said I couldn't do it, guess I'm just proving them right, although I can do it, I just choose not to. Anyway, I'm doing a different job at the same place, which pays, well the difference from the whole summer will be $1600 less than I would've made from grinding. Almost makes me want to stay with the hard, dirty work. Oh well. I'll just have energy this way and maybe a second job...who knows.

what's your new job, Jen? I don't blame you for quitting the grinding. Sounds really hard. I admire you for trying it though. Good luck on your exams!! Oh yeah, and Congrats on the A+!! I'm impressed!

My new job is...ahem...washing parts...with rags and solution...real challenging huh? I'm starting to really regret not grinding anymore. i'm going to miss the beefy muscles.

Post a Comment