« Home | Because sometimes, you just need to take over the ... » | Wow, so, okay, I start my new job tomorrow. Tomorr... » | In honour of being home, and trying out my parents... » | I am a flower quickly fadingHere today and gone to... » | You know, the funniest part of the drive back to W... » | A couple of weeks ago we went on a young adults re... » | The ice we played broom ball on.our broomball team... » | It's finally warm enough outside to not actually n... » | Yesterday, I played halo for the first time, don’t... » | I got Weakerthans tickets!!! I was already resigne... »

Just because it seems I have a little bit of energy right now, and it probably won't last, I'll stay conscious enough to type this. Now, I can say, wow, it feels good, like an accomplishment to work an grueling eight hour shift. Ask me during my shift, I'll say shoot me now, please. The work is eh, so-so. The pain is, well, you get the idea. What with the shooting and all. Having black boogers is still something I don't think I'll get used to. Or the smell. Boo. Nothing beats getting used to smelling like something and then discovering that, well, you don't smell what you think you smell like. I still have like...a quarter to a half of the manicure that I got last week. It's gross believe me. Just be glad that I've had no contact with anyone besides family in the last long while. I'm msning with Kendra, and I haven't msned with anyone before that for about...oh two or three days. Can you see I'm miserable? I don't even get emails from people I like anymore!! ok,ok, just think of the money. That's what I keep telling myself. Whew.

black boogers - what a great visual! i get those around august, when it's really dusty and i have to mow our lawn, in the ditches. i bet you also get black goobies in your eyes, hey? enjoy honey, we'll all be home soon...

I hope the rest of finals and school goes well for you Jen!

Post a Comment