« Home | almost.out. » | hands down » | define: » | craziest week ever » | Just because it seems I have a little bit of energ... » | Because sometimes, you just need to take over the ... » | Wow, so, okay, I start my new job tomorrow. Tomorr... » | In honour of being home, and trying out my parents... » | I am a flower quickly fadingHere today and gone to... » | You know, the funniest part of the drive back to W... »

one last time

One last cruise around the city, a couple more wrong turns, another late night adventure. Tonight, instead of going for our almost nightly coffee, Rae and me decided to get the thursday special from mcdonald's, since it was in fact Wednesday after midnight. But, we ended up being disappointed with the mcchicken. Oh well. We drove around a bit, and I saw the north end for pretty much the first time. And tomorrow I'll be done. Maybe it's just late, but i could cry. Back to winkler.

Do you think Phil is bored without Holly?