« Home | hands down » | define: » | craziest week ever » | Just because it seems I have a little bit of energ... » | Because sometimes, you just need to take over the ... » | Wow, so, okay, I start my new job tomorrow. Tomorr... » | In honour of being home, and trying out my parents... » | I am a flower quickly fadingHere today and gone to... » | You know, the funniest part of the drive back to W... » | A couple of weeks ago we went on a young adults re... »

almost.out.

One more exam to go!! We'll just not discuss how yesterday's went. Well, actually I believe it went well, but you can never go by that. Oh, so you want to talk random? I was in Baked Expectations (yes, again, I know, I'm sorry) with Marc, and who walks in but, someone I know!!! My cousin who now lives in Steinbach to be exact. Strange times huh? Now that's what I'm talking about...randomness. In just over 24 hours, I'll be done school for four months! Woo! Rae's done school for a whole six days, because she starts classes on tuesday! Ha! My exam tomorrow is worth a whopping 10% of my final mark. So, pretty much I haven't studied much yet. What have I been doing? Nothing, not cleaning, not much packing. Oh well.

hey jenny!
so i was getting all exciting about finishing my exams and then i felt sorry for ray and then i realized that that's me too. haha oh well. good luck on your final HUGE exam!! thought you'd like that sarcasm ;)

Post a Comment