« Home | This is a long post-title that has nothing to do w... » | returning » | home » | one last time » | almost.out. » | hands down » | define: » | craziest week ever » | Just because it seems I have a little bit of energ... » | Because sometimes, you just need to take over the ... »

workworkwork. I'm so tired of work. I dislike working evenings very strongly. If I work days I can at least have evenings. So this week will be a complete waste. Work also leaves me with a lot of time to think. A lot. Like, I stand there, and of course I'm doing whatever I'm doing, but it doesn't actually require much thought, so I'm standing there, thinking for eight hours. Crazy what gets into your head after a while. I've basically rehashed everything that's happened to me about a billion times. And believe me, it doesn't feel good when all you can think about are the stupid mistakes you've made. Kinda like slow torture. It's going to be a long summer. Feel free to bring me back to reality.

Almost all of my marks are up, finally. And the university charged my credit card for the application fee to asper, so I guess it's only a matter of time before I find out if I get in.

thanks for the words phil. it does suck.
word.

Where/what are you hoping to get in? :)

I'm hoping to get into Asper School of Business here at the University of Manitoba. I know I'm already attending classes here...everything works a little backwards round here...

Post a Comment