« Home | returning » | home » | one last time » | almost.out. » | hands down » | define: » | craziest week ever » | Just because it seems I have a little bit of energ... » | Because sometimes, you just need to take over the ... » | Wow, so, okay, I start my new job tomorrow. Tomorr... »

This is a long post-title that has nothing to do with the actual post. I laughed.

Why bother being awake anymore? I mean, there's nothing I can do while I'm awake that I can't dream about while I'm sleeping. I feel so sleep deprived lately, even though I'm really not. Work is hard. I know that in a week or two it'll get super much better, but right now I'm tired and it hurts. Tomorrow, I'll be the only person in my whole department working. The only person. Tomorrow is a 'holiday' hah. Yeah w00t it's Acension Day and all that, definetly worth celebrating, but the mennos I work with see an excuse not to work. Ah, well, I'll be getting a bit of overtime tomorrow too. All by myself, lonesome me. It'll be good cuz I'll just be washing parts instead of the stuff I've been doing...not that anyone cares what I do...

I realize you're mocking me with the title thing, but there's actually a good story with it. It's long though, next time I see you I'll tell you. But I didn't want to write it at the end of my blog, because I knew it would be long (so I didn't expect too many people to read it), and I wanted to make sure Lori would see it.

hah! I'm so glad you caught that. I was beginning to think everyone would think i did that for my own enjoyment.

Hence, the Everly Brothers song "Dream, Dream, Dream."

Post a Comment