« Home | I just watched Garden State with Annie and Marcia.... » | As geeky as this is going to come out, I just spen... » | weebles wobble » | workworkwork. I'm so tired of work. I dislike work... » | This is a long post-title that has nothing to do w... » | returning » | home » | one last time » | almost.out. » | hands down »

let's go

I have to leave for work in t-minus 15 minutes and there's nothing I would rather not do. I think I'm such a wuss. Yesterday was really hard, and I slept really long today, had to, couldn't get out of bed, and I hurt a lot. And I don't want to go back. I was so mad at being there yesterday that I could have screamed or cried but I did neither. I just kept working. I don't know why. Ah, responsibility. Who wants it? I sit here cleaning my fingernails when I figure, why bother, they'll just get disgusting again in a couple of minutes. So anyone up for a spur of the moment road trip, destination: away?

i'd go, but i have to work during the week, except i have long weekends. i kinda wanta go south to go shopping and valleyfair or something. whatever, i just think it'd be nice to get out of here

Post a Comment