« Home | more than useless » | let's go » | I just watched Garden State with Annie and Marcia.... » | As geeky as this is going to come out, I just spen... » | weebles wobble » | workworkwork. I'm so tired of work. I dislike work... » | This is a long post-title that has nothing to do w... » | returning » | home » | one last time »

God only knows what I'd be without you

You know, it'd be good, for if only a second, I knew who visited my blog regularily. I do see you, you know. I'm not being threatening, but those IP addresses from Winnipeg/areas other than Winkler, when I don't know pretty much anyone who lives in the city anymore, kinda makes me curious. So, if you could drop me a line at my email address, or add me to msn, or comment here, I'd just be glad to hear from you. Anyway, this has been a...perplexing weekend. For someone who doesn't get stressed out at anything, I'm sure on the verge.

I don't know, it's just if, there's anything I can do to stop Annie and Holly from leaving, I'll do it. I'll do anything. Right now, our lives all seem okay, and seem to match up alright, but I don't see that being the case in a year or two. We've all changed so much so far.

jenny i'm sorry! maybe next year i'll be around. heck who knows maybe this year.

heck who does know. we've changed, but i for one am glad. i like me better now :)
marcia

oh jen you almost made my cry with tears. i didn't know...i'm not very good at this...i would stay but argh those boys. they steal your heart and the next thing you know you're following them to the ends of the earth. but i'll always love you and think of you if that helps

Post a Comment