« Home | God only knows what I'd be without you » | more than useless » | let's go » | I just watched Garden State with Annie and Marcia.... » | As geeky as this is going to come out, I just spen... » | weebles wobble » | workworkwork. I'm so tired of work. I dislike work... » | This is a long post-title that has nothing to do w... » | returning » | home »

so if you really love christmas....

oh my, I keep having all the songs from Love Actually in my head. Not too bad of a thing I suppose. I could have that circus song...do do doodle oodle do do do do, do do doodle oodle do do do do...do! do-do do_do do! do-do do_do doodle doodle doodle dooldle doodle doodle doo-dole! holy cow that's retarded. I can't believe i did that. Oh, and for the sake of yesterday, this is badgerbadgerbadger. And just for Phil, cuz it's his absolute favourite, and if you go to his house you have to go to his computer and put this at full volume. I give you bananaphone. But, my actual favourite is potterpotterpotter. Enough, enough with the links.

Anyway, for some reason I decided to invite some drama into my life, and I'm not exactly sure why, and I hope it's not sheer boredom. whyohwhyohwhy.

those are great Jen! I laughed!

Post a Comment