« Home | wreak of the day » | so if you really love christmas.... » | God only knows what I'd be without you » | more than useless » | let's go » | I just watched Garden State with Annie and Marcia.... » | As geeky as this is going to come out, I just spen... » | weebles wobble » | workworkwork. I'm so tired of work. I dislike work... » | This is a long post-title that has nothing to do w... »

All I've been feeling lately is exhaustion and've been very numb to the world. I'm not a huge fan of the overtime schaufen. But I guess I will be when it's payday. Oh, by the way, I'm starting understand a fair bit of plautdietsch. Crazy girls. I'll be paying my cheque home and cruising main before you know it. Anyway, I should get some nice sleep one night this week.

WAS THAT A GERMAN WORD GENEVIEVE!!! ah yes i see by the next line of your blog that it was...WHAT THE HECK!!! beers to celebrate! (just jokes, beer tastes yucky)

have suzie and tina and mary (I forget their names, I'm guessing) been teaching you german??? You forgot that you have to sit at the co-op parking lot too!

Hey Plautdietsch is 'low german' right? K I just stumbled across your diary. I have relatives in winkler. Or they used to live there. I think they're away mostly at school. anyhooo i grew up in a low german fam and have just met another menno and she told me Plautdietch (or sumfin similiar) wuz low german. We've been remembering all the stuff like "rollkucken' and "perogies" and all that jazz. It seems every where I go low german stuff has been popping up. Anyhoo sowwy for the ramble. God bless. Keep rawkin. Stay Happy.

Holly: what the...? beer is awesome! I'll take you for one sometime...
Keny: it's suzie, eva, and mary :P, and it hasn't been taught so much as forced upon me, when I'm the only person in a room of six or so that doesn't speak it, you kinda catch on a little.
Anon: thanks for stopping by. if you come back who're your relatives and who are there parents? (/mennonite game) plautdietsch is hilarious.

i tried the mennonite game today, and julia laughed at me. oh the plautdietsch - i love it! and the wedding invites, well, let's just say mine have been piling up since september....and so have the amount of times i am asked the "question". "no, i'm not dating anyone, and yes, i know i'm nice and you're surprised" almost as fun as all the weddings!

Howdy. Ah its me Anonymous.. I'd tell yah my relatives in Winkler but I'd feel kinnda funny posting there names on the Net. I couldn't find a private note option on here. Do u have an email i could send it too or i could drop you my addy. either or its allll good.

BTW really like yer music. I've seen Kutless,Relient K, Switchfoot, and jars all live a couple times. One of the switchfoot shows was one of the best i had ever seen but the jars show wuz fully amazing!

And dude the CHRONICLES OF NARNIA are seriously my fav books of all time. C.S. Lewis rawks.!

I decided to just be brave and go for it. Its not like I'm dropping there email addys. Hopefully you'll check this note.

anyhoo my fam lives in brandon so u won't know them but my relatives that live in winker are my Unle - Robert Loewen, Aunt -Olive Loewen and then cousins Craig, shelly, and Marly.

i fig u prob know em . I've been too Winkler like once in muh life but i remeber its smalllll. Aights god bless. Stay Happy

i know shelley! she's friend of a friend. we also played baseball together back in the day. crazy!

Yeah, everyone, well, most everyone around here approximately my age will recognize shelley and marly at least. Especially because she (shelley) was a contestent in the queen pagaent a couple of years ago. Good times. Go winkler!! Oh, and my email address is findalbe in my profile, under msn, or, my yahoo.

ah its a crazee small world. I haven't seen them in like 2 years but Yah I remember Shelly being really into baseball and I heard about the beauty Pageant thing. And marley haha well she was always a lil bit crazee (in a good way). i think shelly's in the peg now and marley i'm not even sure. Oi I should know these things. I tried clicking on the email thing but it didn't work. I shall try again. Lataz all.

Post a Comment