« Home | Ah, it's wedding season. I got my first invite tod... » | All I've been feeling lately is exhaustion and've ... » | wreak of the day » | so if you really love christmas.... » | God only knows what I'd be without you » | more than useless » | let's go » | I just watched Garden State with Annie and Marcia.... » | As geeky as this is going to come out, I just spen... » | weebles wobble »

take a deep breath

So, my week's been crazy with the emotions. I'm not sure why. Probably mostly the lack of sleep and very huge job dissatisfaction, which does come and go. Goes a bit faster when it's payday, like it is today. We got our hearing tested this week. I missed an hour of work, and I have perfect hearing. Double score.

Yesterday I got my letter of acceptance to U of M. (surprise!) Well, it's just another cheque I need to write, few more decisions to make. I want to take less classes this year so I can at least try to maintain a high GPA so that I can do an exchange (and get the heck out of here!!)

It was my birthday yesterday. Holly made me an awesome cheesecake. Really it was good. Rae made some of my favourite cookies, and Kendra gave me a balloon. Thanks of the impromptu party guys :) Even if I had to go home and straight to bed. C'est la vie.

It was funny, because it was your party, but you were probably there less time than anyone else. We laughed.

Love the new look,
Congratulations on your acceptance,
Happy belated birthday!
And such wonderful news overall!

kendra> did you laugh? i doubt you did.
neely> thanks, thanks!

i laughed. at that. and other things.

I laughed....hee hee.

I can't help it that I laughed!!!

Post a Comment