« Home | All I've been feeling lately is exhaustion and've ... » | wreak of the day » | so if you really love christmas.... » | God only knows what I'd be without you » | more than useless » | let's go » | I just watched Garden State with Annie and Marcia.... » | As geeky as this is going to come out, I just spen... » | weebles wobble » | workworkwork. I'm so tired of work. I dislike work... »

Ah, it's wedding season. I got my first invite today. Although it was a girl from work I've known for about a month, it made me feel pretty special. :) So, all I got for my birthday was....some sexual harrasment. Only half kidding, that's not all I got. Go monarch employees. I guess just because it doesn't bother me, doesn't mean I shouldn't make a big deal about it. So far, my birthday has consisted of work, nothing, ficken chingers, and some more nothing, and helping my sister basically rewrite her essay. Anyway, I suppose it's time to be off to spring concerts for fun, and more fun afterwards. woooo, it just keeps getting better.

happy birthday jen. sorry about the sexual harrasment.

thanks annie, and it's okay, it's not you harrasing me :P

i was sure i left a comment here. did i really not? sad, sad. you were late for your birthday party. but you make a very special birthday girl. did you have doney hill sauce with your ficken chingers? did you watch a hovie? call you tomorrow about the social thing...maybe i should do that now...

Post a Comment