« Home | June's over. Well, pretty well as good as anyway. ... » | don't evaporate » | The tyranny is over!! I can date science-fiction G... » | first lobstah » | Wow. Okay, after working 10 or more hour days, 8 h... » | take a deep breath » | Ah, it's wedding season. I got my first invite tod... » | All I've been feeling lately is exhaustion and've ... » | wreak of the day » | so if you really love christmas.... »

looks like BC's totally not where it's at

All along I've been thinking that everyone's being moving west and eventually I might be there too. But who's there (permanently or semi-permanently) now? No one. Guess Winkler's where it's at, just like we all knew! Why can't I wait for summer to be over?

Bad poetry? Oh noetry!

hey kid, okay don't get me wrong here the west coast is pretty good actually. the thing is that right now at 20 it's not the place for me, but i can't say that i wouldn't be back here at 25, with an actual job. it's just not it right at the moment, too much transitioning in the past year for me maybe.

i'll echo the sentiments of possibly someday being a westerner, but for now i'm content to be a manitoban. hey if you can hack the extreme weather and being able to see for miles, more power to us i say.

Post a Comment