« Home | first lobstah » | Wow. Okay, after working 10 or more hour days, 8 h... » | take a deep breath » | Ah, it's wedding season. I got my first invite tod... » | All I've been feeling lately is exhaustion and've ... » | wreak of the day » | so if you really love christmas.... » | God only knows what I'd be without you » | more than useless » | let's go »

The tyranny is over!! I can date science-fiction Greg again!

Oh, the bunny has it right today. As usual. And, new Teen Girl Squad!!

Holy.crap. was it hot today. I wish I could've been outside. Then maybe there would have been a bit of a breeze. I know the rest of the week will not be much better, but still. It's good to complain about today as if tomorrow won't be worse. It will be. And, on the weekend, I completely got no thunderstorm action whatsoever. It would've been so nice, what with the sunburn, sleeping in the hot room with a tiny window and no breeze going on.

Tomorrow's the longest day of the year! It's all downhill from here, until the sun sets at 4 and rises at 8:30. boo. Let's make stuff happen!!

Happy summer!

It's supposed to be about 30 degrees in Southern Alberta today - ack! :)

jen i didn't know you had a thing for science-fiction greg. what stuff are you trying to make happen? is there a plot i don't know about?
missyoulots

annie: well, now that cheerleader's gone, and greg's gotten his experience points into triple digits, i just couldn't resist.

I just wanted to know how you felt about your name, "Genevieve", growing up. I am having a baby daughter and my wiffe likes the name.

Post a Comment