« Home | Wow. Okay, after working 10 or more hour days, 8 h... » | take a deep breath » | Ah, it's wedding season. I got my first invite tod... » | All I've been feeling lately is exhaustion and've ... » | wreak of the day » | so if you really love christmas.... » | God only knows what I'd be without you » | more than useless » | let's go » | I just watched Garden State with Annie and Marcia.... »

first lobstah

There was more than one lobstah present at the birth of Jesus? Duh. So, I, am very red. Remember how I never burn? Well, I did. It hurts you know. I was outside washing cars for a couple of hours on Saturday. It was fun at the time.

On Saturday night, I went to a Goldeyes game with Gina. I had never been. The only 'professional' sport events I had been at previously were Bomber's games. Not too entertaining. Not that I find baseball all that appealing either. Oh, and with the added benefit of being second row from the front, the constant, probably unfounded fear of foul balls in the face. Although two people did get hit, on the other side. The game was very very uneventful, with less that 3 hits until about the 6th or 7th inning. It was tied til the bottom of the 9th with two outs and a guy on third, a guy ( sorry I don't know specifics, I don't care either, ha) hit a grounder to right field, and they won the game. Woo. I was so excited to go to church today, and then, there was like, no young adults there. Which isn't totally true either, but, very very few. Anyway, another long long long week of work awaits...I must rest.

i'm jealous of the baseball!!! buuuuut, not the burn. i have my own, thank you! i'm still calling people today to try and switch my shift - grrrr! who did you wash cars with?

The burn's okay by now, fading from a violent purple red to a nice dark brown. mmmm no peeling!! i washed cars i suppose with my little sisters. I washed mine, they washed our parents' car, and I washed my dad's truck.

Post a Comment