« Home | The tyranny is over!! I can date science-fiction G... » | first lobstah » | Wow. Okay, after working 10 or more hour days, 8 h... » | take a deep breath » | Ah, it's wedding season. I got my first invite tod... » | All I've been feeling lately is exhaustion and've ... » | wreak of the day » | so if you really love christmas.... » | God only knows what I'd be without you » | more than useless »

don't evaporate

My shoulders have that 'do-this-to-me-again-and-i'll-give-you-cancer-i-swear' look to them. It's not very friendly. So, so much for me talking about never wearing sunscreen ever. That kinda goes out the window. It's really humid outside right now. I'm waiting and waiting and waiting for the first drop of rain to fall, so I can open my window and fall asleep to the sound. I just biked to Videostop with my little sister and guess what? I can still ride a bike. After say, five years of not riding. My bum hurts though.

Toothpaste for Dinner rocks.