« Home | don't evaporate » | The tyranny is over!! I can date science-fiction G... » | first lobstah » | Wow. Okay, after working 10 or more hour days, 8 h... » | take a deep breath » | Ah, it's wedding season. I got my first invite tod... » | All I've been feeling lately is exhaustion and've ... » | wreak of the day » | so if you really love christmas.... » | God only knows what I'd be without you »

June's over. Well, pretty well as good as anyway. I feel like I'm always looking forward, never looking back, and barely paying attention as it is. When will I stop and be happy? Later, I suppose, is always the answer.

So, I've gone over my classes etc, and determined that there's yet another class that I'll be taking during the summer because I can't find a suitable time slot or professor. Also, I will probably need to get a job, or, alternately, go crazy worrying about money. Going crazy might happen anyway, given the nervousness I'll constantly be around. I keed, I keed. We'll be great. We'll just be living with some awful furniture.

[english/aussie accent]
"what will you do with that picture?"

[east indian accent]
"i will not tell you!"

nervousness??? really, when have i ever been nervous??? and even if i am, i'm usually a bouncy nervous, no? :)

Post a Comment