« Home | looks like BC's totally not where it's at » | June's over. Well, pretty well as good as anyway. ... » | don't evaporate » | The tyranny is over!! I can date science-fiction G... » | first lobstah » | Wow. Okay, after working 10 or more hour days, 8 h... » | take a deep breath » | Ah, it's wedding season. I got my first invite tod... » | All I've been feeling lately is exhaustion and've ... » | wreak of the day »

give it a go or throw in the towel/stand all alone or swim through the crowd

No one around to help you decide/it's time to make up your mind....ah, vintage Relient K. *head bangs a little* good times. Don't mistake the lack of updates lately for me actually having a life or having things happen to me. That's very much not the case. Oh, there was this one thing, where I go the lease for our new place, except the possession date accidentally said July 1 so I freaked out a little. Can't really afford that right now. I didn't even have much of a long weekend. Working Saturday isn't much fun, but my paycheck will thank me. Thank you, for contributing more to income tax this week :D. woo. I think I have a goal for this week: get more sleep. However, since that's not happening today so far, I don't know how that's going to turn out.

I've wasted hours still looking through Toothpaste for Dinner, I can't stop. Here's one that ties in with Love Actually, which I watched today :)

coffee!