« Home | I'm very happy that this week is almost over. Well... » | oh snap » | give it a go or throw in the towel/stand all alone... » | looks like BC's totally not where it's at » | June's over. Well, pretty well as good as anyway. ... » | don't evaporate » | The tyranny is over!! I can date science-fiction G... » | first lobstah » | Wow. Okay, after working 10 or more hour days, 8 h... » | take a deep breath »

I just....

I don't know what I just. After the next two weeks of work, we'll be on holidays. Then three more weeks of work and I'll (hopefully) be done working laboriously for the rest of my life. All the labour from here on in will be for pure fun and enjoyment. They want me to come back next year and gave me a raise. I say, and I quote, "pssssssshh." Yeah, right. Is it terrible that I want summer almost over with? I love autumn, it's teh best. Cool breezes, beautiful colours, long walks. Oh it'll be great living by the lege. (ledge?) I just want to start this year. But...then again, when this year starts, I'll want it to be over. Oh, the fickle motivation thing.

I think I'm getting used to the heat and humidity thing already. I'm sweating my butt off from 7 AM every morning, so by the end of the day, I'm like, meh. I'm disgusting.