« Home | oh snap » | give it a go or throw in the towel/stand all alone... » | looks like BC's totally not where it's at » | June's over. Well, pretty well as good as anyway. ... » | don't evaporate » | The tyranny is over!! I can date science-fiction G... » | first lobstah » | Wow. Okay, after working 10 or more hour days, 8 h... » | take a deep breath » | Ah, it's wedding season. I got my first invite tod... »

I'm very happy that this week is almost over. Well, technically I've got 3 more mornings to wake up for until I can claim any kind of freedom, but I don't anticipate the rest of this week being very hard. Sometimes I wish I worked in an office and sat on my butt, sometimes I'm VERY glad I don't. I got home today and all of a sudden I was just mad. I don't know why. A dozen little things can set me off. Why would I be angry that you don't have the same freedom I do? I just think it's that emotional time of month. Fun fun. That means I'll probably be crying tomorrow. woo.

After listening to an....alluring conversation about this book, I figure I'll have to buy and read Captivating. 'Cept I'll probably fall harder for all that romance smush than Marce.

it's a great book...still not sure if I like the word alluring, but still, it's good.

don't forget the actions! and i did fall for the romance smush,jen, i did. just don't read it out loud while you're falling for it!

jen! i get angry when i get home too! it's horrible because i don't know why but i'm just upset and irritable and it's not even that time of the month. lets run away together dahling.

Post a Comment