« Home | give it a go or throw in the towel/stand all alone... » | looks like BC's totally not where it's at » | June's over. Well, pretty well as good as anyway. ... » | don't evaporate » | The tyranny is over!! I can date science-fiction G... » | first lobstah » | Wow. Okay, after working 10 or more hour days, 8 h... » | take a deep breath » | Ah, it's wedding season. I got my first invite tod... » | All I've been feeling lately is exhaustion and've ... »

oh snap

Wanna know something weird about me? I actually like telephone surveys. Even though I've only done about 3-4 in the past year. Yesterday was a survey about...cellphones and internet I think. I remember lots of questions about providers. The survey, obviously 'sponsored' by MTS, I took tremendous pleasure in say that I strongly agreed that I was tired of seeing those silly bison. I made the guy laugh a couple of times too. Fun times. Ha, I suppose that'd sum up my social life at the moment ;)

When I get up in the morning I either watch Saved by the Bell or Kim Possible. I must have seen every single episode of SBTB growing up because they never show one I haven't seen. Who didn't think Zach Morris was the cutest thing ever?

On a supercrazily happy note, I got a box full of stuff that made my day! I love mail :)

I loved SBTB! Even though we didn't have a TV, I'd always watch it when I babysat after school for my neighbors...The kids were always having a nap during that time! And yes, Zach was the cutest!

damn your cute

i LIKE the bison! But that's okay... you don't have to.

Post a Comment