« Home | you say he's a.... » | I think that I take all that I have way too easily... » | A little while ago I got one of those souvenir oys... » | I just.... » | I'm very happy that this week is almost over. Well... » | oh snap » | give it a go or throw in the towel/stand all alone... » | looks like BC's totally not where it's at » | June's over. Well, pretty well as good as anyway. ... » | don't evaporate »

you're a good man, charlie brown

Today's message was titled as this post was. I don't really have anything to say about it, you just had to be there. Another eventful weekend in the city though. Had to get up way to early for a Saturday, but hey, it's better than working on a Saturday. Got to our apartment only to find it was being completely repainted (which is awesome, it looks great) but this means no key for me! So, it'll probably have to be next week or the week after sometime that we can, at minimum even get a couch delivered. Well, technically it could be tomorrow, but we all are here, and everything is....there. So then I was done what I came for at 10:05, and had until 5pm until meeting Heather for supper. So....I went shopping!! Lots of sales going on now. Anyway, that's all not important. But still I have no wedding outfit, not that that matters a whole lot. I went to Blessings, and I picked up Blue Like Jazz, which I am completely loving so far. I spent much time bumming around. For supper we went to Vi-Ann's, which is very very close to our new place, and has very good bubble-tea (yum!).

In the evening we went to the Goldeyes game, sitting way the heck out in section T, but right in front of the cute catcher that warms up the pitchers. Much cuter in person though ;) I don't know why, but I just enjoy baseball games immensely. There aren't too many more left...anyone up for a game? After the game we rented Eulogy....I do not recommend.




Carwash, reveling in his inner dork-ness.

WHAT! i LOVED eulogy! it was hilarious!

oh and i also love blue like jazz.

Eulogy was...dark in a okay way i suppose...but the lesbian stuff just wasn't....was i was looking for in a funny movie. i suppose. also ray romano in anything except ELR is just creepy. he's creepy. creepy italian guy.

who is this guy?

it's carwash! you'll meet him, have no doubt! (he's english! rawr)

CARWASH! the inner dorkness shines through with suprising clarity - i miss him!!! and you too :)

Post a Comment