« Home | A little while ago I got one of those souvenir oys... » | I just.... » | I'm very happy that this week is almost over. Well... » | oh snap » | give it a go or throw in the towel/stand all alone... » | looks like BC's totally not where it's at » | June's over. Well, pretty well as good as anyway. ... » | don't evaporate » | The tyranny is over!! I can date science-fiction G... » | first lobstah »

I think that I take all that I have way too easily for granted, and want desperatly, for more. More of this nothing. More to take for granted, more to throw away the next day without a thought. Ah, this circular hell called earth.

Yes, our gelati was in fact from Corydon this time. So good. But never get the non-dairy stuff. blech. Blockbuster employees are kind of annoying. Especially when after you've looked through the drama section, and are now working on the comedies, they recommend National Lampoon Presents Dorm Daze. Great stuff. But no, we ended up with Carolina, which was...not bad.

It was very...good to go to church today. I'm glad I did. I've got a lot to think about. I think I'll go write it down.