« Home | it all starts with a.... » | you're a good man, charlie brown » | you say he's a.... » | I think that I take all that I have way too easily... » | A little while ago I got one of those souvenir oys... » | I just.... » | I'm very happy that this week is almost over. Well... » | oh snap » | give it a go or throw in the towel/stand all alone... » | looks like BC's totally not where it's at »

woo-woo! I haven't been up this late in many many weeks. That's because it's my long weekend! The only vacation holiday-time I will have til like Christmas. It feels so weird to be up this late. Anyway, this evening I went to a surprise wedding shower. It was...interesting in the least because, I just sat there, 'listened' and laughed at all the apropriate times, not really knowing what was going on....because everyone was speaking plautdietsch. It's hilarious to listen to, anyway. Then I started thinking about how showers I would throw would go...then I started thinking about my own....let's not go there for now, alright? So, it turns out, my gift was the only one that wasn't a household item or groceries. Wow, felt a bit stupid, but I mean, I don't think I would want mismatched towels or laundry detergent as shower gifts. Personally I mean...fine for others.

So I think I might spend tomorrow afternoon suntanning. I haven't been able to do that since June. Mmm, I might get addicted to this not working thing...