« Home | you're a good man, charlie brown » | you say he's a.... » | I think that I take all that I have way too easily... » | A little while ago I got one of those souvenir oys... » | I just.... » | I'm very happy that this week is almost over. Well... » | oh snap » | give it a go or throw in the towel/stand all alone... » | looks like BC's totally not where it's at » | June's over. Well, pretty well as good as anyway. ... »

it all starts with a....

Okay, stop me now. I believe I've reverted back to the stage in youth in which I drive my bike past my crush's house, hoping to...I don't know even know what for. Why do I believe that? Cuz that's what I've done. Except it's been my little sister's bike. Twice. And also while walking. In addition, when saying 'hi' (as he can in a really cute way!) I obsess and babble on about it to my little sister who I'm sure really couldn't care less. *sigh* what's wrong with me?

umm... how do i say this nicely? well jen you're what's typically known as a stalker. but who hasn't stalked someone at one point or another? well most normal people haven't i guess.... cheers anyway

heyheyhey...all facetiousness aside...i'm a completely normal...not-stalker person :P

you're funny jen, the mental images were great. if i had known where that guy i was obsessed with in Grade 10 lived i would've been there all the time. happy stalking.

speaking of 'that guy from grade 10'....i talk to his sister occasionally cuz she goes to my church in the city...and she thinks it's hilarious that a bunch of girls had huge crushes on her brother. fun times.

he has a sister??? i should've made her my best friend.

oh jen. i have mental pictures of you and the stalking....it makes me laugh with joy!

Post a Comment