« Home | Today I went to church in Winkler for the second t... » | woo-woo! I haven't been up this late in many many ... » | it all starts with a.... » | you're a good man, charlie brown » | you say he's a.... » | I think that I take all that I have way too easily... » | A little while ago I got one of those souvenir oys... » | I just.... » | I'm very happy that this week is almost over. Well... » | oh snap »

For the second time ever, and the first time all in one place, I talked about everything that I've done and been through this year. It wasn't easy. Like at all. More and more of the truth comes out each time. But I think I'm starting to realize that I'm not alone. No matter how much I thought that I was the only girl who messed up in relationships, who let her actions define her value, it's starting to finally dawn on me that I'm not completely alone in this. That I'm not doomed to repeat my mistakes, which I always thought I'd be destined to do. I've discovered that we're all holding up a funny kind of facade, that we're afraid to let anyone see what we've done, or really how we've let ourselves become victimized by well...ourselves and....guys I guess. crazycrazycrazy...how naive was i being in highschool? will I be able to sleep tonight?