« Home | i'm it » | So, truth is...I haven't been sleeping very well. ... » | For the second time ever, and the first time all i... » | Today I went to church in Winkler for the second t... » | woo-woo! I haven't been up this late in many many ... » | it all starts with a.... » | you're a good man, charlie brown » | you say he's a.... » | I think that I take all that I have way too easily... » | A little while ago I got one of those souvenir oys... »


welcome home

I really didn't mean to make this post a picture by itself, I meant to have an accompanying post, but here goes.

It was an awesome weekend! Pictures here.I spent Friday shopping, finding the dress you see in the wedding pictures, and Friday night at Folklorama, experience the awesome celtic dancers. And I crashed at Crystal's, thank goodness, cuz I probably wouldn't have found my way home in the dark. Saturday morning, I got up and outta 'scona as fast as I could manage (jokes! jokes!) I got to my apartment, used the brand spankin new keys, and had to physically restrain myself from running out to not only buy furniture and electronics, but cleaning supplies. I do love me some good cleaning supplies.

Then, after walking down to the local Safeway for some Starbucks, I had nothing to do so I made myself a nest and started re-reading the purpose driven life. Shortly, Rae, the Marv, and Marce make their appearance at the place. Marvin wasted no time in christening our potty, so now, our toilet shall be henceforth called, "the Marvin" (he doesn't like that). Anyway, then me and Marce dressed up like rock stars, and we went to the wedding. Everyone exchanged, " YOU look so good!"s, there was the exchanging of vows, very awesomely written vows, and then...FREE ICE CREAM. What a good idea. Since we weren't invited to the reception, a bunch of us went out to applebees for supper, and then me and marce went for bubble tea, and to the lege to take pictures.

To explain about the bathtub pics, we don't have light in our bedroom or living room, so our choices for hanging out were the bathroom or kitchen/entranceway. So, into the bathtub i go. So the next day church=good, lunch=good. home! phew, long story many details, not so interesting. sorry!

i love it, it's beautiful jen. we will make it a lovely home.

lovely, indeed.

hah, i didn't mean to leave this on here....

Your place is really cute, I liked the shirt Jen...I laughed.

so hard!!!!
marcia
oh, and jenny, the story was beautiful, it made me smile - i hope the marvin's lid is being fixed....;)

Jen, there is NOTHING wrong with Transcona!!! Just jokes, chicky, I'm glad you came over! Your pics were awesome, and I laughed really hard! I'm so happy for you guys, your apartment looks really great!
Crystal

Post a Comment