« Home | So, truth is...I haven't been sleeping very well. ... » | For the second time ever, and the first time all i... » | Today I went to church in Winkler for the second t... » | woo-woo! I haven't been up this late in many many ... » | it all starts with a.... » | you're a good man, charlie brown » | you say he's a.... » | I think that I take all that I have way too easily... » | A little while ago I got one of those souvenir oys... » | I just.... »

i'm it

I've been tagged by Marce....

10 years ago today-> i actually don't remember much. it was the summer before i got my first paper route. my last carefree summer at 10. how sad is that?? 10 years ago, i was probably watching tv.

1 year ago-> my parents and my little sisters had just come to visit me up at grass river. it was a good time. Additionally, there was much drama amoungst the grass riverians. excluding me of course.

Yesterday -> worked all day getting absolutely disgusting. came home and showered. i have a bad memory. I went out for coffee with marcia. i'm sorry i made you cry. I then was chatting til way past my bedtime, but it was completely totally worth it ;)

Tomorrow -> I will sleeeep in, then pack my car with stuff to move into my apartment, drive to winnipeg, do a report thing with my landlord, move in, go shopping for a wedding outfit thing, and hopefully hang with crystal in the evening.

5 snacks I enjoy -> depends on my mood but....popcorn, cookies, coffee (i know! it's not a snack, but it's not a meal either :p), um, cinnamon buns, and i'll agree with marce on the bubble tea, i've just discovered it.

5 adult beverages I enjoy -> yeah, i'll probably be listing all the kinds i've ever had: wine (e & j gallo), coors light, margaritas from moxies ;)...coffee and baileys, and strawberry daiquiris...**don't worry marce...we'll be fixing you right up ;)**

5 bands I know the lyrics to-> relient k, jeremy camp, casting crowns, the weakerthans, sarah mclachlan...thin list i know

5 things I would do with $100 000 000 -> So, I'll prove myself as a dork and say that i'd set up trust funds and various accounts for everyone in my family and their possible future children...investments and things like that, pay off everyone in my family's debt, definetly travel, at least a little, give to the church and various charities, and buy everyone a puppy! jk

5 locations I would like to run away to -> hawaii, bc ;), the UK, the US ( i know, far eh), somewhere in south america

5 bad habits I have -> worrying, not keeping my room clean, being self-deprecating when i list bad habits...

5 things I love doing -> talking, singing, relaxing at home, walking places, listening to music...(i know, that list wasn't vague at all)

5 things I would never wear -> i don't know...things that are too revealing (modest is hottest!!lol), a powder blue tux, an afro, this, this, this....sorry, got caught up googling this...

5 tv shows I like -> Gilmore Girls!! I only aspire to own the seasons on DVD...I used to watch ER fanatically, the simpsons, what not to wear, proposal and wedding shows...*sigh*..oh and i also really like those nanny shows where the kids are terrible.

5 movies I like-> Ever After(!), Love Actually, the bridget joneses' movies, serendipity...

5 famous people I would love to meet-> i feel bad for not really wanting to meet famous people. "hey" "hi" "how are you?"
"oh, good, it rocks being famous"
"oh, that must be nice for you"
"it is it is, i have lots of stuff"

5 biggest joys at the moment -> my friends for sure, morning emails and flowers :)...moving to the city

5 favorite toys-> my car, computer, cellphone, credit card (!)

5 people to tag -> well, since marce tagged all the people who actually read and blog, if you're reading this, you've been tagged. if you don't have a blog, you can comment or email me with your answers :)....you're it!